Tuesday, January 19, 2010

DrinkedIN

DrinkedIn

DrinkedIn™ is many things to many people. It's a traveler's guide for people looking for a good drink at a local bar. It's basically a fun place to interact with people who share the same taste in beverages.
They already listings of over 100,000 bars and pubs in the US, UK and other countries and more are going up all the time. Soon they'll have listings and reviews of different brands of whiskeys (scotches, bourbons, Irish, etc), wine, beer, vodka and other liquors.

2 comments:

  1. DrinkedIn™ is the internet home for lovers of all things alcoholic. It combines the fun of a slightly rebellious social network with detailed listing and reviews for pubs and drinks from all around the world. Members can blog on the site and participate lively forum discussions on the difference between whiskey and whisky. The site runs regular promotions and give aways including a weekly free beer contest for the best member contributions. Upload your drinking profile and start inviting your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Loan Fund worked extensively with me to help me anticipate some of the issues that my business may face. Not many lenders would go to that length. They’ve been extremely supportive and a great resource.
    Working with Mr Pedro helped me develop my business plan, ideas and brand before getting started, so I was prepared to open a successful business when I received my loan from Mr Pedro, a loan officer with a huge heart of honesty.
    Contact Mr Pedro on pedroloanss@gmail.com / WhatsApp+1 863 231 0632 .

    ReplyDelete